_____ Early On® Michigan, helping families coordinate services
- Early On® Michigan: Don’t worry. But don’t wait
- 1-800-EARLY ON (1-800-327-5966)
- Early On Glossary
_____ Let’s start to understand Early Intervention
NICHCY Legacy: Overview of Early Intervention
- Page 2 – What is a Multidisciplinary Evaluation and Assessment?
- Page 4 – What is an Individualized Family Service Plan or IFSP?
- Page 4 – What’s included in intervention services?
_____ Let’s Look Closer at Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP)
- Early On Michigan – What is an Individualized Family Service Plan
Individualized Family Service Plan Required Elements– You can ask your Coordinator for a copy of the form your district uses
- Family Strengths, Needs and Priorities (Family Assessment)
- Child’s Current Developmental Status (Child’s Evaluation)
- Eligibility Determination, Established Conditions List
- Early On IFSP Outcome (Goals and Objectives)
- Early Intervention Services
- Transition Plan (Leaving Early On)
- Special Educational Accommodations, Modifications and Consideration (Special Education: In Michigan some infants and toddlers might be eligible for Special Education services. However, not all children receive Special Education services).
_____ Let’s Look Closer at Natural Environments
______ Let’s Look Closer at Your Family’s Rights
Early On Michigan: Procedural Safeguards
- Service Coordinator: Helps plan supports and activities for your child.
- Family’s Right To Disagree
- Know Your Rights
_____ Let’s Look Closer at Leaving Early On (Transition) – preschoolers receiving Special Education services will need a new evaluation to determine if they are still eligible for special education. Parents of preschoolers who are eligible for Special Education services will work to develop an Individualized Education Program
- Preparing for Transition from Early Intervention to and Individualized Education Program
- Components of IFSP and IEP
- Transition to Preschool
_____ Let’s Look at an Individualized Education Program
NICHCY Legacy: The Short-and-Sweet IEP Overview
Early On® Michigan – Measuring Child Outcomes – Information Guide for Parents