_____ Early On® Michigan, helping families coordinate services
- Early On® Michigan: Don’t worry. But don’t wait
- 1-800-EARLY ON (1-800-327-5966)
- Early On Glossary
_____ Let’s start to understand Early Intervention
NICHCY Legacy: Overview of Early Intervention
- Page 2 – What is a Multidisciplinary Evaluation and Assessment?
- Page 4 – What is an Individualized Family Service Plan or IFSP?
- Page 4 – What’s included in intervention services?
_____ Let’s Look Closer at Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP)
- Early On Michigan – What is an Individualized Family Service Plan
Individualized Family Service Plan Required Elements– You can ask your Coordinator for a copy of the form your district uses
- Family Strengths, Needs and Priorities (Family Assessment)
- Child’s Current Developmental Status (Child’s Evaluation)
- Eligibility Determination, Established Conditions List
- Early On IFSP Outcome (Goals and Objectives)
- Early Intervention Services
- Special Educational Accommodations, Modifications and Consideration (Special Education: In Michigan some infants and toddlers might be eligible for Special Education services. However, not all children receive Special Education services).
_____ Let’s Look Closer at Natural Environments
______ Let’s Look Closer at Your Family’s Rights
Early On Michigan: Procedural Safeguards
- Service Coordinator: Helps plan supports and activities for your child.
- Family’s Right To Disagree
- Know Your Rights
_____ Let’s Look Closer at Leaving Early On (Transition) – preschoolers receiving Special Education services will need a new evaluation to determine if they are still eligible for special education. Parents of preschoolers who are found eligible for Special Education services will work to develop an Individualized Education Program
- Preparing for Transition from Early Intervention to and Individualized Education Program
- Components of IFSP and IEP
- Transition to Preschool
_____ Let’s Look at an Individualized Education Program
NICHCY Legacy: The Short-and-Sweet IEP Overview
Early On® Michigan – Measuring Child Outcomes – Information Guide for Parents