We have gathered resources that provide supports to families of Native American children with disabilities.
- Indigenous Education Resources Michigan Department of Education resources and information necessary for individuals at all levels of the system to support the ongoing education of Indigenous learners throughout Michigan.
- Federally Recognized Tribes State of Michigan
- Michigan Tribal Governments State of Michigan
- Native American Services The Department of Health and Human Services, in collaboration with Michigan’s 12 federally recognized American Indian tribes, has developed a coordinated vision and service delivery system that focuses on the preservation of Indian families. This page contains information on available services, employment and training, heritage, tribes, and the state-tribal partnership.
- Resources for American Indian and Alaska Natives | Benefits.gov Benefits.gov recognizes the needs of American Indian and American Native individuals and families vary based on unique cultures, languages, and practices. Benefits.gov can help you find information on government services to get the assistance you need.
- Native American Parent Technical Assistance Center (NAPTAC) provides training and technical assistance to Parent Training Information Centers (PTI’s) and Community Parent Resource Centers (CPRC’s)
- Native American Resource Collection CPIR