We have gathered resources that provide supports to families of Native American children with disabilities.
- Michigan Tribal Governments State of Michigan
- Native American Services The Department of Health and Human Services, in collaboration with Michigan’s 12 federally recognized American Indian tribes, has developed a coordinated vision and service delivery system that focuses on the preservation of Indian families. This page contains information on available services, employment and training, heritage, tribes, and the state-tribal partnership.
- The National Indian Parent Information Center Provides information (printed, by email, phone and workshops) on disability issues for Tribes, Nations and Clans on Disability Laws and Parent Leadership.
- Native American Parent Technical Assistance Center (NAPTAC) provides training and technical assistance to Parent Training Information Centers (PTI’s) and Community Parent Resource Centers (CPRC’s)
- Michigan Indian Education Council