Here are some resources specific to military families.
- Branch (MPTAC) Empowering Parent Centers and Military Families through partnerships.
- Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) is a mandatory Department of Defense program that helps military dependents with special needs. The Coast Guard has a similar program called the Special Needs Program (SNP).
- Pathfinder ND Resources for military families related to special needs, helping children cope with deployment, school transitions and reconnecting with children after deployment.
- Resources for Military Families CPIR
- M-SPAN Military Support Programs and Networks
- Military One Source is a free service provided by the Department of Defense to service members and their families to help with a broad range of concerns including money management, spouse employment and education, parenting and child care, relocation, deployment, and reunion.