Here are some resources specific to military families.
- Branch (MPTAC) Empowering Parent Centers and Military Families through partnerships.
- Resources for Military Families (NICHCY Legacy)
- M-SPAN Military Support Programs and Networks
- Military One Source is a free service provided by the Department of Defense to service members and their families to help with a broad range of concerns including money management, spouse employment and education, parenting and child care, relocation, deployment, reunion, and the particular concerns of families with special-needs members.
- MilitaryK12Partners program provides information and support to increase understanding of the unique needs of military children as well as academic support to improve educational opportunities and outcomes for military children.
- Military Families and Special Education (Wrightslaw)