Here are some resources specific to military families.
- Branch (MPTAC) Empowering Parent Centers and Military Families through partnerships.
- Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) is a mandatory Department of Defense program that helps military dependents with special needs. The Coast Guard has a similar program called the Special Needs Program (SNP).
- Education and Military Families Archives – Military Parent Technical Assistance Center (branchta.org) Unique aspects of education, including special education and Dept. of Defense Schools for military families
- Pathfinder ND Resources for military families related to special needs, helping children cope with deployment, school transitions and reconnecting with children after deployment.
- Thrive – Resourceful Parents. Resilient Children. Ready Families. (psu.edu) online parenting programs for parents and caregivers of children from birth to 18 years old that are available at no cost to military and civilian families.
- Military Child Education Coalition MCEC supports all military-connected children by educating, advocating, and collaborating to resolve education challenges associated with the military lifestyle.
- M-SPAN Military Support Programs and Networks
- Military One Source is a free service provided by the Department of Defense to service members and their families to help with a broad range of concerns including money management, spouse employment and education, parenting and child care, relocation, deployment, and reunion.